Away Mission, LLC values your patronage and we feel that our cancellation policy is very fair, as most conventions we surveyed offer no refunds for any reason.
Away Mission Cancellation Policy:
- You may cancel for any reason up to 30 days before the show, and get a partial (80%) refund. The 20% refund charge will be applied to all cancellations regardless of when the reservation was made.
- No refunds can be issued less than 30 days from show, as by that time all ticket sales will have stopped and we would be unable to re-sell your ticket and re-assign your seat. We will however offer a credit for a future show, if you notify us that you are unable to attend (by phone or email), at least 48 hours before show.
- All guests are contracted to appear and all convention contracts specify that appearances are subject to change as film and television work demands take precedence as can a personal conflict. Our event will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not (we always try to book replacements) and therefore we can not issue admission ticket or ticket package refunds if a particular guest does not fulfill their appearance contract. Of course we will always refund separately purchased photo ops and autograph tickets for a guest if they cancel. Please note prior to purchasing your tickets that you are buying a ticket for the event itseld and not for specific guest appearance(s). We will not be able to refund admission ticket money if guests change.
- No refunds can be made at the event for any reason. If you are due a refund for an agreed upon reason, a refund check will be mailed to you within 10 business days after your request.
- If you are a "No Show" on the date of the event and have made no effort to notify us (either by phone or email) that you cannot attend, no credit whatsoever will be offered, as we will have lost all ability to try to re-sell your ticket in advance or at the door.
- No partial refund will be given for unused days (ex. If you attend on Saturday but cannot attend on Sunday, no refund will be given for the unused Sunday portion).
- The same applies for any special events you may have ordered tickets for, such as a Play or Banquet - as the Hotel will have billed us for a specific number of patrons at that point, and again we would not have time to re-sell that Play or Banquet ticket.
- In the unlikely event that the show is cancelled for any reason, full refunds would be issued. Or if you prefer, credit would be given for a future event.
- All purchases are non-transferable. When registering on-site you may be asked to show government issued identification.
- By purchasing tickets from Away Mission, LLC you agree to accept and abide by these rules.